- Office Administrator (Offsite Agency Location)
- The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage the day-to-day administrative functions at an offsite agency location, under the supervision of the Regional Office Administrator. Supervises and participates with support staff to ensure that all administrative functions are accomplished according to agency policies and procedures.
- Mental Health Professional Team Leader
- Responsibilities include coordinating care of mental health recipients by supervising, along with Clinical Director, the community providers and ensuring accurate and effective documentation. Conducts intake assessments, writes authorizations for services in a timely manner, provides crisis interventions and conducts staff trainings on a regular basis.
- Mental Health Professional
- Responsibilities include providing community-based mental health services including counseling and crisis intervention. Helps clients improve decision making capacity and enhance coping and social skills, interacts professionally with clients and families, writes effective and accurate logs in a timely manner, and attends regular trainings.
- Mental Health Specialist
- Responsibilities include providing community-based mental health services including psychosocial skills rehabilitation. Helps clients restore and or develop social and interpersonal skills to help them live in the setting of their choice, interacts professionally with clients and families, writes effective and accurate logs in a timely manner, and attends regular trainings.